DroidCamX transforms your Android tool into a cordless webcam, letting you chat on Skype, Google+, and also other programs. You could likewise make use of DroidCamX as an IP, or Surveillance, Camera by means of your Internet internet browser essentially on all networks. Utilize it as an animal cam, spy camera, or a security video camera.
- Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Connect over Wifi or USB* cable.
- 720p video in HD Mode.
- ‘FPS Boost’ setting, up to 2x more FPS video on certain devices (eg. Google Nexus),
- but unfortunately not correctly supported on some other devices.
- Surveillance/IP Camera MJPEG access (access camera via your browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
- Camera controls: camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more.
- Save still frames to SD Card on mobile device, or on PC via Windows Client.
- Extended controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
- Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible!
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with your Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, simply visit http://offlink.us/TFk on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of DroidCam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
Note: If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app (license), log on to your Google Wallet account, Cancel the order and try again.
- USB connection may require additional setup.
- UI updates
- Continuous Auto-Focus” option*
- your device might not support this!
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy !!!